TMPC is rapidly growing and expanding, and we are avidly seeking qualified and results-driven individuals to join our dedicated team.
If you are an innovative thinker, a strategic worker, and enthusiastic about new challenges, we’d love to meet you. We encourage veterans and servicemen and women to apply.
- Graduated from an accredited Security/Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence course
- Background and experience in security, familiar with DoD security directives, policies and classification guidance
- BA/BS and two years’ IC and/or DoD experience, or 6 years relevant military intelligence, information assurance and/or security experience
- Military or DoD experience working with intelligence, security, special operations, Inter-Agencies
- Have completed 24 hours of Basic UAM Software Suite training within 1st year of contract
- Must have at least 100 hours of operational experience using UAM Systems software Suite (can train)
- Certifications and training must be current and remain up to date throughout duration of contract
- TS/SCI required