TMPC is rapidly growing and expanding, and we are avidly seeking qualified and results-driven individuals to join our dedicated team.
If you are an innovative thinker, a strategic worker, and enthusiastic about new challenges, we’d love to meet you. We encourage veterans and servicemen and women to apply.
- Audit applicable government networks utilizing government procured software to review and report on specific anomalies or usage concerns.
- Review and recommend changes to audit policies to better detect anomalies.
- Perform Insider Threat database audit functions IAW User Activities Monitoring (UAM)
- SOPs and government directives, and report violations of trigger policies and/or suspicious variations within the normal business days M-F.
- Brief the UAM Government Lead on a daily basis and discuss identified anomalous activity.
- Maintain a close working relationship with applicable Security, Information Assurance and CYBER Security directorates in order to execute the UAM reporting process in a timely manner.
- Background and experience in Counterintelligence, security investigations, and/or law enforcement BA/BS and two years’ Intelligence Community and/or DoD experience, or 6 years’ relevant military or information assurance experience.
- Military or DoD experience working with intelligence, special operations, Inter-Agencies.
- Have completed 24 hours of Basic UAM Systems Software Suite training within 1st year.
- Must have at least 100 hours of operational experience using UAM Systems Software Suite (can train).
- Certifications and training must be current and remain up to date throughout duration of contract.
- TOP SECRET/SCI clearance required.