TMPC is rapidly growing and expanding, and we are avidly seeking qualified and results-driven individuals to join our dedicated team.
If you are an innovative thinker, a strategic worker, and enthusiastic about new challenges, we’d love to meet you. We encourage veterans and servicemen and women to apply.
Located in Stuttgart, Germany
Top Secret clearance required
Data Analysts use technology to mine complex, voluminous, and different varieties of data from various sources and platforms in order to collect, analyze, and compile data to meet customer needs. Data Analysts will perform the following duties:
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Collect customer requirements
- Determine technical issues
- Build data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers to monitor and report on data.
- Improve the quality of data use and usability by driving an understanding and adherence to the principles of data quality management including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Work collaboratively with Intelligence and Data analysis teams to produce qualitative and quantitative data that support Intelligence products.