TMPC is rapidly growing and expanding, and we are avidly seeking qualified and results-driven individuals to join our dedicated team.
If you are an innovative thinker, a strategic worker, and enthusiastic about new challenges, we’d love to meet you. We encourage veterans and servicemen and women to apply.
The Cloud/Platform Engineer is responsible for cloud systems plans and strategy; design development and deployment of applications into a Cloud or Hybrid Cloud; and implementation of enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing. The Cloud Engineer responsibilities include design, development, and integration of cloud-based information and computer systems that meet specific needs of the customer. The Cloud Engineer is responsible for technical activities to support the end-to-end cloud deployment experience, from concept development to deployment, and ongoing operational support. All applicants must hold an Active DOD Top Secret/ SCI Clearance.
Cloud Engineer should have advanced technical expertise in designing, provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on cloud platforms. Qualified candidates will have experience in:
• 5+ years of Cloud/IT experience with a minimum of one cloud professional certification
• Managing cloud integration and production service environment for a rapidly growing service model DoD 8570 IAT-L2 certification (Sec+ CE required, Higher preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting cloud architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), or Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Experience with either AWS or Azure cloud-computing infrastructures
• Experience supporting highly distributed applications
• Experience utilizing AGILE development methodologies and Application Life-cycle Management.
• Experience working with programming languages such as Java, C++, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Pig/Hive, and/or Elixir
• AWS Solution Architect or Professional Cloud Solutions Architect certification desired
• Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies
• Implementing automated security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation processes
• Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging strategies across applications, systems and services
• Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on cloud platforms
• Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes, backups, ensuring cloud service offerings provide highly available services
• Strong technical competence and aptitude
• Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem solving
• Comfortable initiating change; consciously managing and shaping change
• Ability to balance and consider multiple issues and perspectives while focusing on the overall vision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management from application developers to the CIO
• Previous hands-on experience with complex Enterprise solutions and business applications
• Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, internally and externally
• Positive "can do" attitude with focus on the success of the team over individual accomplishments
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills